Working as a riding instructor in Sweden?...

Sv: Working as a riding instructor in Sweden?...

the best tack shop i know, is bengts hästsport in veberöd. about 30 min from lund(drive towards dalby, and continue to veberöd, take the second veberöd exit on your right hand, and it´s the first building on your right ^_^ )
they have many popular brands like, antares, dyon, kingsland, ariat, equiline and so on. there are some tack shops in flyinge also that are great.

the best tack shop i know, is bengts hästsport in veberöd. about 30 min from lund(drive towards dalby, and continue to veberöd, take the second veberöd exit on your right hand, and it´s the first building on your right ^_^ )
they have many popular brands like, antares, dyon, kingsland, ariat, equiline and so on. there are some tack shops in flyinge also that are great.

Thank you ! Will have to try and find it.

The must expensive shop in this part of Skåne so can´t agree with you everything is higher priced then anywere else nomatter if it is equipment or food.

Thanks for this information! What are the reasonable priced tack shops around here then? I've been to one in Flädie so far.

Another offtopic question would be - can anyone give me an exact address in Flyinge to where the Swedish Warmblood stallion performance tests are going to take place? I couldn't really find it on their website :o

Liknande trådar

• Artikel
Företag We are located on the north side of Lake Balaton. Surrounded by hills and vineyards, we have access to excellent trails and even better...
Svar
· Visningar
Kropp & Själ Läste en artikel och såg då detta. Finns det någon mer som över huvud taget hört talas om detta? Jag känner jag inte har en i närheten...
Svar
· Visningar
Senast: 95johsv
·
Övr. Barn Jag och barnen ska resa. Jag kollar på vilka dokument som behövs. Vissa länder kräver ju medgivande från den andra vårdnadshavaren. Vi...
Svar
· Visningar
1 403
Senast: Rosett
·
L
  • Artikel
Dagbok Idag så släppte Ed Sheeran ett nytt album. Och som ni kanske vet så älskar jag hans musik ❤️ Och jag har iprincip inte sovit nånting...
Svar
· Visningar

Bukefalos, Hästnyheter, Radannonser

Allmänt, Barn, Dagbok

Hund, Katt, Andra Djur

Hästrelaterat

Omröstningar

• Semester.
Tillbaka