Bukefalos 28 år!

Vad din hund vill ha i julklapp...

hastflicka

Trådstartare
Min veterinar skickade ut den har emailen till sina patienter... det far bli en lasovning i Engelska.;)

What does every dog want most this holiday season? The same thing he or she probably wants most every day: YOU!

Food and treats fill a furry stomach, toys help to pass the time, a cozy bed makes naptime oh so comfy, but at the end of the day—or first thing in the morning!—that cold nose comes looking for you.

This busy holiday season, make sure you give the gift of TIME to your dog. Toys and treats are great, but it's your love and attention that will make your faithful companion's holidays the brightest while everything else is at its busiest. As we head into this hectic time of year, with all its parties, presents, and pressures, be sure to take time out on a busy day for a favorite walk or to sit on the couch and rub those well-loved ears.

Sv: Vad din hund vill ha i julklapp...

Vilken jättesöt liten text! Och väldigt sant som sagt! "rub those well-loved ears" gillade jag! :)

Liknande trådar

• Artikel
Företag We are located on the north side of Lake Balaton. Surrounded by hills and vineyards, we have access to excellent trails and even better...
Svar
· Visningar
Kropp & Själ Läste en artikel och såg då detta. Finns det någon mer som över huvud taget hört talas om detta? Jag känner jag inte har en i närheten...
Svar
· Visningar
Senast: 95johsv
·
L
  • Artikel
Dagbok Idag så släppte Ed Sheeran ett nytt album. Och som ni kanske vet så älskar jag hans musik ❤️ Och jag har iprincip inte sovit nånting...
Svar
· Visningar
Samhälle Synpunkter på det? Jag läste någonstans att Sverige toppar Europa med mest korttransaktioner per capita. Vet inte om Swich räknas som...
18 19 20
Svar
· Visningar
13 197
Senast: Inte_Ung
·

Bukefalos, Hästnyheter, Radannonser

Allmänt, Barn, Dagbok

Hund, Katt, Andra Djur

Hästrelaterat

Omröstningar

• Hämta eller sälja? Toyota Auris